The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Friday, June 8, 2012

Cannibals, Dust, and News

I'm a bit more than 17k words into my latest WIP, "The Unread Writer." It's been some fun so far, although it remains to be seen whether there's 50k in it or not. Adding to the word count could get interesting here in a bit because my publisher has suddenly started communicating.

The latest communication was a call this afternoon. Had I heard about news reports dealing with crazy people on strange drugs eating other folks? Well, yes I had, actually. My novel, currently titled Dust & Cannibals, has cannibals in it. The book still needs more editing, but maybe an early eBook release would be in order to take advantage.

Hmm. Would I be interested in the book actually selling some copies? I seem to recall that being on my list of objectives, actually.

The plan, as I understand it right now, is for a quick edit to happen this weekend. At the same time, some sort of cover will be cobbled together. Release might be next week, with accompanying note that the real deal will be released (fill in date).

Stay tuned, sports fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment