The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Friday, February 24, 2012

Write Like Nobody's Reading

I've been trying to sort out what to do about my self-published book, as well as getting myself stressed out about the lack of evident progress coming from my publisher of my second novel. There's an old saying that one should dance as though nobody's watching. In my case, at least, that must needs be my approach. I should write like nobody's reading it. Unlike the situation with dancing, I have pretty good proof the saying both applies and is true.

As such, my current WIP has told about as much story as I care to bother with at this time. Perhaps I'll pick up the story line at some point in the future, and maybe it'll just be as it is. At some point, the hard drive it's on and the other one it's backed up to will both crater, and the only thing to know about my dark lady, the ghosts, Stanley Peepul, and the pigs will only reside in my own uncertain memory. Then again, that's the only person who'll ever be concerned about it anyway.

Oh, yeah. I should also blog like nobody's reading it either, and I can prove the hell out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment