The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow Days

We have not been able to leave the place for a week now. There's a large snowdrift disputing our right of way, and shoveling 500 feet of road by hand with temperatures near zero plays havoc with my motivation. My crossover vehicle, even with all-wheel drive, doesn't have sufficient ground clearance to take this kind of situation lightly.

So this has not a damn thing to do with me continuing my next novel, and in fact I'm another 7,000 words along with it, a little less than 37,000 total. The really big question is whether this will be a story to publish or a story to hide on my hard drive, or maybe print off and stick in a drawer. Ah, yes.

There's been no news from my publisher. There's a school of thought that no news is good news. Then again there's the possibility that no news is no news, and will continue not to be news until something else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment