The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Getting Off the Place for Valentine's Day

This morning, a neighbor with a massive front-end loader showed up and got us out. It was even good weather, for Nebraska in the middle of winter. Our payment for this nice day is the possibility of freezing rain tonight and tomorrow.

On the down side, I'm running out of inclination to push my WIP forward. I've almost gotten 39,000 words in the thing. I suppose part of me wants to see what Dust & Cannibals does before becoming totally committed to a sequel. Maybe if Dust & Cannibals started having pre-publication sales, that would be cool.

In the meantime, I'm finding myself thinking about a couple of novels sitting in a drawer, and whether they might actually be worth publishing.

Does anyone have any thoughts about these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment