The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting Closer to The End

Rhizome Publishing, who has agreed to put out The End, reports they're still looking at a March release. They sent me a possible cover, and it looks quite good, overall. The volume title may be reversed, to "Dust & Cannibals." I alternate between fantasies about how well it will do, and dread of it not doing well.

Meanwhile, I'm moving ahead with a work in progress (WIP) I've tentatively called, "The Lady, Peepul, and Pigs." I've been managing about a thousand words each day, and have now gone past 29,000 for the manuscript. As with everything else, my thoughts about this WIP run the gamut between "this is pretty good" to "blecchh!" and any number of points between.

No comments:

Post a Comment