The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Day

My WIP (Work in Progress) is now almost 49,000 words. Another day or so will go over the infamous NaNoWriMo 50,000 target. I've won three years out of the three years in a row that I've entered. Dust & Cannibals (Vol. I of The End) was actually the first one I did. I'm supposed to keep the faith that it will publish fairly soon. March was the target, but there's little way that's likely to happen, since I haven't seen a proof copy yet. Vol II of The End may be the one I'm working on now. Then again, it may not be.

At the same time, I have some other work sitting in drawers that may now need to come out into the daylight. Maybe there's something there worth pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment