The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy

The End - Coming in March. The LaGrange Legacy
Available at CreateSpace and Amazon

Monday, May 30, 2011

Remembering

Some of my ancestors I'm remembering this Memorial Day:

Martin Mueller, my 2Great Grandfather, born 1828 in Westphalia, Germany. Died March 1864 in the Western Theater of the Civil War. My Great Grandmother Fredericka was born a month later.

Irwin Frank Ignatius Schindler, my Great Uncle: US Marines, died in France 1 November 1918.

Otto S. LaGrange, my maternal Grandfather: WW I.

Irvin H. Schindler, my Dad: US Army Air Corps, WW II.

Kenneth Otto LaGrange, my Uncle: Merrill's Marauders, Burma (WW II)

I'm also thinking about all of the rapidly diminishing number of brothers from Vietnam, as well as the warriors standing tall around the world.

A salute for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment